Notice to Shareholders – Payment of Interest on Own Capital
Fortaleza (CE), June 27th 2019 – HAPVIDA PARTICIPAÇÕES E INVESTIMENTOS S.A. (B3: HAPV3 – Company) informs to its shareholders and to the market in general that the Board of Directors approved today the payment to the Company’s shareholders of interest on own capital (“IOC”), as follows:
- 1. Amount: Gross amount of R$ 104,396,325.44 (one hundred and four million, three hundred and ninety-six thousand, three hundred and twenty-five reais and forty-four cents), corresponding to the gross amount of R$ 0.155361252 per common share (excluding shares held in treasury), which will be imputed net of income tax to the minimum mandatory dividends for fiscal year 2019, pursuant to article 37 of the Company’s Bylaws.
- 2. Income tax: The payment of IOC is subject to the incidence of 15% (fifteen percent) income tax, except for shareholders who declare to be immune or exempt, as well as in other legal cases. Shareholders should send documents proving their exempt or immune status to the care of the bookkeeper area of Itaú Corretora de Valores S.A. (“Itaú“) at “Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 3.500, 3º andar”.
- 3. Data Base: All shareholders who own common shares of the Company on July 2, 2019, will be entitled to receive the interest on equity that is the object of this notice to shareholders.
- 4. Ex-interest on own capital: The Company’s shares will be traded ex-interest on own capital as of July 3, 2019, inclusive.
- 5. Payment: The interest on own capital will be paid on April 30, 2020, without any monetary restatement or remuneration between the date of declaration and the date of actual payment, based on the shareholders’ bank details and banking domicile provided to Itaú S.A.
- 6. Additional Information: Shareholders who have already provided their bank details will have their respective credits deposited in the informed account. Shareholders who have not yet provided this information will receive from Itaú S.A., the Depository Financial Institution, a notice containing information on the payment of IOC at the address registered with Itaú. This notice should be presented in one of the bank’s branches together with instructions for processing the respective credit. Shareholders whose shares are held in custody will receive their credits in accordance with the procedures adopted by the B3.
Bruno Cals de Oliveira
Chief Financial Officer and Investor Relations Officer