Hapvida (B3:HAPV3), one of the largest health and dental plan operators in Brazil, announces today its results for the second quarter of 2019.
- Net revenue of R$ 1.3 billion (+ 14.9%)
- EBITDA of R$ 268.0 million (+ 28.2%)
- EBITDA Margin of 21.0% (+ 2.2 pp)
- Net income of R$ 227.1 million (+ 51.4%)
- Total MLR of 59.9% (improvement of 1.1 p.p.)
- Number of health and dental members grows 7.1% and exceeds 4 million lives
To access the complete release, please, click here.
CONFERENCE CALL – August 14th, 2019
in Portuguese (simultaneous translation)
at 11:00 a.m (Brasília) / 10:00 a.m (US ET)
Dial in access: +1 (412) 717-9627
Conference ID: Hapvida
Replay (available until 08/20/2019):
Dial in access: +55 11 3193-1012
Replay ID: 8845239#